Digital Lab Africa/NEF Animation International Script Writing Residency 2019 for African Animators and Authors (all expenses paid to France)
Digital Lab Africa and NEF Animation are pleased to call all African animators & authors to submit their application to the « DLA x NEF Animation International Residency.
Application Deadline: 14th October 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): France
About the Award: Apply before October 14th, 2018 and get the chance to experience a 1 month international residency in France (April 2019) to develop your project in a creative environment (fully covered by Digital Lab Africa and NEF Animation).
The International Residency for Animation Films allows authors to immerse themselves one month into their work without caring about material constraints in a peaceful and inspiring atmosphere and enable them to meet and exchange with other artists in residency.
- The residency is for authors with a project of short, medium or full length animated films; or with a project of animated film in new or hybrid formats : artistic installation, virtual reality, transmedia, video-mapping, TV series or TV special, animated documentary, etc.
- The residency applies particularly to projects at the stage of research, pre-development or writing (scenario, graphism, music…).
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- Flight ticket, local transports and per diem are covered by Digital Lab Africa.
- The residents are housed at the Abbey. Laundry and an equipped kitchen are at their disposal. The bedrooms are individual. The kitchen and livingroom are shared. The residents also have access to a garden, the monument and a shared workshop of 100m² (with no equipment).
Duration of Programme:
- The residency lasts one month from the 1st to the 30th of April 2019.
- The selected applicant will be revealed at DISCOP Johannesburg (14-16 November, 2018).
How to Apply: Click HERE to apply