Monash MBA International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students – Australia
Monash Business School is committed to supporting professionals in advancing their professional careers. We are delighted to offer the MBA International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship which is designed to enhance the international diversity of leaders among the MBA cohort.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program
- an international applicant.
Selection criteria: Successful applicants for the MBA International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory – a reflection on the choices the applicant has made throughout their career thus far
- Career planning – a projection on the applicant’s aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities) including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- Contribution – a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment and ability to contribute to leadership in their organisations and their communities.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: The scholarship is valued at up to $16,000.
How to Apply: The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the on-line application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration for the MBA International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be labelled the ‘MBA International Excellence in Leadership Scholarship’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 500 words.
Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview.