KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program for Young Nigerians 2018
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.
Application Deadline: 21st September 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email
Award Provider: KPMG