Call for Applications: Islamic Development Bank Science, Technology and Innovation Transform Fund (IsDB-STIF) 2019
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) has established a special Fund, known as Science, Technology and Innovation Transform Fund (IsDB-STIF) to support its Member Countries in finding practical solutions to their key development challenges through the power of innovation.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2019
Eligible Countries: IsDB Member countries
About the Award: Transform is a multi-million-dollar fund that provides seed money for innovators, startups and SMEs to develop their ideas and compose a strong business proposal.
- Category 1: New Ideas with Proof of Concept.
- Category 2: Scaling up of Innovative Projects.
- Category 3: Commercialization of Technology.
- Category 4: Capacity Building in Science, Technology and Innovation
Eligibility: Scientists, Innovators, SMEs, Private Firms, Governments & Non-Governmental Organizations, and Academic or Research and Development Institutions in IsDB Member and non-member countries, which are in need of funding support under one of the following four categories of the IsDB-STIF can apply to the categories above.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Transform can also provide funding for the commercialization of technology developed through sustained partnerships among researchers and entrepreneurs as well as capacity building support.
- Through Transform, innovative ideas will be translated into real development solutions that will address development challenges and empower the communities and youth in particular to realize their full potential.
- Linked to the Engage hub, Transform will accelerate science, technology and innovation led solutions that drive economic and social progress in the developing world.
How to Apply: Apply Here
Award Providers: IsDB
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?