Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students 2018
The Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) invites applicants from African countries to apply for MSc. (2 years) program for Fall 2018 semester.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2018
Eligible Countries: Applicant must be a holder of nationality of Iraq, Jordon, Yemen or a country in Africa except Egypt where JICA/JOCV office and the embassy of Egypt are located or accredited to
To Be Taken At (Country): Egypt
Fields of Study:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering,
- Mechatronics and robotics engineering,
- Industrial Engineering and Systems Management
- Material Science and Engineering,
- Energy Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering.
- Applicant must be a holder of the nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in Africa except for Egypt
- M.Sc. Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2018.
- M.Sc. applicants: should have a bachelor degree of engineering with GPA ≥ 3 out of 4 / Description ≥ very good/ classification ≥ second class upper or equivalent to the mentioned before.
- Admission Requirement: TOEFL iBT 79 or Academic IELTS: 6.5. The Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application of the applicant
- Applicants whose native language is English are not required to submit official evidence of English Language Proficiency
• E-JUST Interview
- Applicants must pass successfully the interview; the applicant minimum acceptance percentage of is 60% at the interview.
- Interview (Personal and Academic Interview)
- Includes research proposal presentation and discussion and must measure professional skills, specialization knowledge, IT skills, and teamwork skills.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The Scholarship is a full scholarship that covers
- tuition fees,
- monthly stipend,
- flight ticket, and
- medical & life insurance.
Duration of Program: 2 Years.
How to Apply: Apply Now
Award Providers: Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST)