Mauritius: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) Undergraduate Scholarship for Mauritius Students 2018/2019 – UK
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is offering undergraduate scholarship to cover the cost of fees for an applicant with Mauritian nationality and currently residing in Mauritius.
Application Deadline: 26th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: Mauritius
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
- This scholarship is for an applicant with Mauritian nationality also currently residing in Mauritius.
- All undergraduate programmes are eligible.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: The scholarship amounts to the cost of tuition fees.
Duration of Program: 4 Years
How to Apply:
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for this scholarship. Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- Download an Undergraduate Scholarship Form (PDF)
- Please return your application form with all supporting documents including an academic reference to the Financial Support Office by post.
Award Providers: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)