Soraya Al Salti Masters Scholarship for Female Students in MENA Countries 2018/2019
MBC Al Amal is proud to announce the commencement of the first round of the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017
Eligible Countries: Egypt
About the Award: This scholarship, managed by Newton Education Services, offers a number of fully funded and partial scholarships for Arab women looking to pursue a masters degree in various fields, for up to two years.
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam
Upon graduation, scholarship recipients are required to work within the MENA region and/or projects related to the MENA region for a minimum of one year.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: Full or partial tuition and/or living expenses coverage for a maximum of two years
How to Apply: An interested applicant should download the application and fill in all the required fields, then mail their hard copy application, and required documents to Newton Education Services.
Address: Building 4, Floor 4, Regus Offices, Arkan Plaza, El Sheikh Zayed, Plot 31, in front of Zayed 2000 Compound, Giza, 11728, Egypt.
Email: [email protected]
Award Providers: Newton Education Services
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It