ISQua Fellowship Programme for Students in Developing Countries 2018
The International Society for Quality in Health Care is proud to offer its fellowship programme to students in developing countries. These fellowships are awarded to conduct post graduate programs in the field of Health.
Application Deadline: 10th August 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
About the Award: ISQua offers scholarships to individuals who are both born and working in countries of economic transition whose work and region can benefit from their participation on the ISQua Fellowship Programme. Priority will be given to healthcare professionals and healthcare academics who are in the early phase in their careers and whose organisations are considered least able to afford such an opportunity.
Candidates will be considered from Lower Income (LI) and Lower Middle Income (LMI) countries based on the WHO and World Bank ratings. The aim is to have representation from all WHO Regions, dependant on range of applications received and the set criteria.
Eligibility: To qualify for the ISQua Education Scholarship applicants must:
– Have been born in and currently work in LI or LMI country;
– Not have received an ISQua Scholarship (Education or Conference) in the past; and
– Be able to demonstrate the potential benefit to their work and region from participation in the ISQua Fellowship Programme.
– Not be a current ISQua Member or Fellowship Participant.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Fellowship Scholarship covers: Course fees for the Membership and Fellowship package.
- The Fellowship Scholarship does not cover: Annual maintenance fees post graduation.
How to Apply:
- Please click HERE to apply for a scholarship.
- After this has been submitted, email Eveline Holmes with the first page of your passport and a letter from your current employer, on headed paper, verifying that you work in a qualifying country. If this documentation is not received, then your application will not be considered.
- All completed applications (including the supporting documentation) must be received by 17:00 IST, 4 September 2017. No extensions will be granted.
Award Providers: International Society for Quality in Health Care