Total Kenya PLC Graduate Trainee Program 2019 for Young Kenyans
Total Kenya PLC, the leading oil company with a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country is inviting qualifying young graduates to apply for the 2019 Young Graduate Trainee Program.
Application Deadline: 26th August 2019
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To Be Taken At (Country): Kenya
Field of Work: Finance, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Sales
About the Award: As part of our 2019 Young Graduate Trainee program, we are pleased to invite qualified young graduates to apply. The program is a Total Group initiative for Africa that seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh
university graduates from the local universities. For the past six years, Total Kenya has successfully developed young graduates through this initiative, and we are now poised for the 2019 intake.
We offer a total of eighteen (18) months training opportunity (local experience for six (6) months and twelve (12) months international experience subject to individual’s overall performance) in our subsidiaries within Africa, in one of the three domains (commercial, finance, technical). At the end of this period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent
employment within Total Kenya depending on opportunity.
Eligibility: We are interested in candidates who have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree from recognized institutions within the last two (2) years in any of the following disciplines;
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related business fields
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities;
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: 18 months
How to Apply: Apply here