Shabab30 Social Innovation Challenge for Entrepreneurs from MENA Region 2017
#Shabab2030 participants receive not only seed funding, but an opportunity to get formally introduced and access to a broad network of successful in an emerging community with other creative and innovative entrepreneurs.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017
Eligible Countries: MENA Region
About the Award: Shabab2030 is a global movement giving Arab youth a powerful platform to succeed as leaders and entrepreneurs. Together we are creating a global sustainable future for all generations.
We believe that the best ideas for solving the world’s most critical problems come from young people just like you! From creating new solutions that support and grow communities, to helping society and our planet thrive, we’re looking for the next big thing and we know you’re going to make it.
- Shabab2030 is open to those with an already developed, tested, and/or implemented business venture.
- We are looking for driven, resourceful, and entrepreneurial-spirited individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 35.
- have an existing project which contributes to one or more of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which focuses on, or directly impacts the MENA region.
- Participant represents and warrants that Participant is not a member of an ideological party that opposes the religious values, laws, customs and ethics of the Territory. MBC reserves the right to cancel the prize in the event of breach of such representation and warranty by Participant
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Fully Funded
- Each selected participant will benefit from advanced leadership training, coaching/mentoring, advocacy, funding, and networking opportunities, as well as an opportunity to showcase their social enterprise before an exclusive panel of judges, business experts and investors for a chance to receive seed funding, exclusive gifts, and recognition for their achievements.
How to Apply:
- Complete the registration form on Shabab2030 learning platform
- Watch videos related to building your business model and answer the questions in the fields below
- Save your business model and submit.
Award Providers: MBC Group