African Scholarships for Undergraduate Students at Kansas State University 2018/2019 – USA
Kansas State University’s Philip and Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship is awarded to a non-resident undergraduate student properly enrolled in any curriculum at Kansas State University with financial need. First preference will be a student of African origin and be able to provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligibility: Candidate must
- be an undergraduate student at Kansas State University of African origin and must provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa (passport copy).
- not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- currently be in the U.S. on a nonimmigrant visa.
- have been enrolled at K-State during the Fall 2017 semester or before.
- be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2018 semester, since the scholarship money will be awarded at that time to cover tuition fees. (Students graduating prior to Fall 2018, are not qualified to receive this scholarship).
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: $750
How to Apply:
- By completing the scholarship application form, candidates will be considered for this scholarship.
- It is important to visit the Scholarship Webpage (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Award Provider: Kansas State University
Important Notes: No incomplete or late applications will be accepted. Recommendation letter must also be submitted by the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS!