Imperial College Forté Foundation MBA Scholarships for Outstanding Women 2018/2019
Forté Foundation through the Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the Full-Time MBA. Awards of up to £25,500 are available.
Application Deadline: 26th January 2018
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which should also be submitted by 26 January 2018
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £25,500
In addition to the financial support provided, Forté Fellows have access to a number of unique resources from Forté Foundation including:
- Participation in the annual Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference held 15-16 June in the United States (city tbc)
- Access to exclusive networking groups of Forté Fellows, Forté Fellow Alumnae and sponsor companies on social media and through Forté Fellow listservs
- Special e-introductions to Forté sponsor companies and inclusion in the Fellow résumé book, which is distributed to all sponsor companies
- Free lifetime Forté Foundation Premium Membership
- Women students can also apply for a stipend to attend the annual Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, organised by the Forté Foundation. The conference is a great opportunity to meet like-minded women, develop leadership skills and build your professional network.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Female candidates who submit their application and GMAT score before 26 January 2018 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered. All candidates should address the requirements of the scholarship in their personal statement.
Award Provider: Forté Foundation