Shanghai Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for Bachelors, Masters and PhD International Students
This scholarship, provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai, is in two types: A, B. Type A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study fordegrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
Type: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- 3.Language proficiency: new HSK5 level (scored at least 180)
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
Duration of Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
How to Apply:
Step 1 – Submit the scholarship application on http://study.shmec.gov.cn, print out the scholarship application form and sign on it.
Step 2 – Submit the program application on http://ao.sufe.edu.cn, print out the degree program application form and sign on it.
Step 3 – Present the supporting documents to the Admission Office at ICES SUFE.
Please mail or hand in directly to the Admission Office by the application deadline (mailing date considered as submission date).
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
and here (We have used this school as a guide. See link to other Shanghai schools in Program Webpage (above)).
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?