University of East Anglia International Development (Full-fee) Masters Scholarship: The University of East Anglia through the School of International Development, is offering one full-fee scholarship for international students towards a Masters Degree program.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2023.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
About University of East Anglia International Development (Full-fee) Masters Scholarship: The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- International Development
To be taken at (country): University of East Anglia, UK
Selection Criteria: The award may be offered to aninternational taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of University of East Anglia International Development (Full-fee) Masters Scholarship: Full tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply for University of East Anglia International Development (Full-fee) Masters Scholarship:
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any international institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
Applications to our 2023 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via written form linked below.
We would like you to tell us in no more than 250 words:
- how the course you have chosen will equip you with the transferable skills required to meet your future career aspirations
- Consider the different social and extra-curricular opportunities available to you at UEA, and outline how you may engage with these in order to enhance your experience, and those of your fellow students.
This is an opportunity to go beyond your personal statement, mention UEA specifically and tell us why UEA is the right university for you.
We are looking for original, engaging responses that show what you will bring to the UEA community during your studies and beyond. You should be able to prove a track record of community contribution through volunteering or extra-curricular activity and research the opportunities that UEA can offer.
When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for one of our Postgraduate Taught programmes in the School of Development.
Applications are considered in a gathered field and submissions will go to a review panel after the deadline of 30th April 2023. Successful candidates will be informed via email in early June.