ARM Young Talent Programme 2019 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students
The Access and Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2019 For Nigerian Undergraduates are now open.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Award: The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Candidate must be available to resume in June 2019 if successful
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
Duration of Programme: The programme will start 17th June.
How to Apply: Apply for this job
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying