Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs Program 2020
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is seeking applications for its Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Program to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Singapore
About the Award: Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen!
Type: Entrepreneurship, Training
Eligibility: We welcome passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (with up to 3 members who can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Value of Award:
- Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Participants based overseas are responsible for covering their own airfares and accommodation to attend the 4-day workshop in Singapore from March 2020. Meals and transport during the workshop will be provided by SIF. You will need to pay for transport cost to the assembly venue each morning and back to your accommodation each night. Overseas participants will need to cover your own airport transfers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
How to Apply: Please submit your team’s details through the online application form HERE. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
Before filling up the online application form, it is important to go through the requirements and read FAQs. Submission is only considered completed if you have provided all required information.
Award Provider: Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
Important Notes: Please note that the SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you.