Apply: NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for Entrepreneurs 2017
The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Global
To be taken at (country): USA
About the Award: The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. Competition prizes range from a complimentary trip to the IFA’s Annual Convention, to a chance to participate and win cash prizes in the FranShark competition, and a 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs.
Eligibility: Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of Programme:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competion for additional cash prizes Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
How to Apply: The following registration and application in the link below can take you anywhere from 30 minutes to half a day to complete, depending on how advanced your business is. Submitting a strong application can open the door to a whole new world of opportunity for you and your company to grow and thrive like you never imagined.
Award Provider: The Franchise Education & Research Foundation (FERF)