Applications are ongoing for the Destination Australia Program, announced as part of the Planning for Australia’s Future Population. Application Deadline: Applications accepted at any time About the Award: The Destination Australia…
Why Study at Curtin University
Curtin University came into existence in 1966 at Perth, Western Australia. The university is a well-focused institution that affords one the opportunity to move forward in his chosen career. Despite Curtin University being located in Perth, it still has campuses in other parts of the world like Singapore, Dubai, and Mauritius.
Curtin University offers internationally accepted courses that prepare you to be competitive in the global market when seeking a job. The university has its own bus station and has five faculties for ease of educational consideration. Research is very vital at Curtin University because it has collaborated with Australian and international firms, thus making graduates of the institution highly employable.
Curtin University has more than 50,000 students and it is ranked 250 in the global world ranking.
Curtin University Courses
The following are the courses available at Curtin University; among others
- Accounting and Banking
- Accounting and Business Information Systems
- Accounting and Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Taxation
- Actuarial and Applied Statistics
- Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural Science
- Analytical and Forensic Chemistry
- Animation and Game Design
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Applied Finance
- Applied Geology
- Architecture and Culture
- Architecture and Technology
- Asian Studies
- Business Law
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Leadership
- Computer Science
- Corporate Screen Production
- Creative Advertising Design
- Creative Writing
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Digital and Social Media
- Digital Marketing
- Early Childhood Education
- Earth Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- English Education
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Event Management
- Fashion Design
- Fine Art
- Food Science
- Graphics Design
Benefits for International students
At Curtin University, international students can benefit from scholarships. Below is the list of scholarship available:
- Australian Government Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Australian Government for those who aspire to study at Australian Universities which Curtin is part of.
- Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarship: It is open for international students who have exemplified academic excellence and have innovative leadership dispositions, wishing to study at Curtin University.
- John Monash Scholarship: This scholarship helps to celebrate Sir John Monash by bestowing terrific Australian graduates to foster them to study for masters with a grant for up to three years.
- Don Watts High Achiever Scholarship: The aim of this scholarship is to motivate and fund academically exceptional students who have indicated greatness in the area of community service and leadership.
- Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders Scholarship: This scholarship is to open to undergraduates from a refugee background who are aspiring to study politics at Curtin University.
- Jeanette Pedlow Memorial Bursary: Here, students who are sole parents and experiencing financial difficulties are eligible for this.
- Reg Dowson Scholarship: This scholarship offers undergraduates of Applied Geology at Curtin University who wants to undertake research relating to the mineral exploration and mining industry.
- New Colombo Plan Scholarship: This is an Australian Government effort that strives to hoist knowledge of the Indo-Pacific in Australia through study and work standing.
- Rhodes Scholarship: It is a scholarship for postgraduate students who are encouraged to partake in international insight. It also supports remarkable students for two and a half years.
- Iconic Man Scholarship: The purpose of this scholarship is to boost young multimedia journalists and aspiring writers to receive the best education, which will help fight fake news globally.
- Curtin Ignition Program: This is open to people with new impressions that have the ability to become high-powered, global businesses.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply to study at Curtin University:
- Choose a course you wish to study.
- Get all relevant and vital documents. You need to also check if your course requires additional documents.
- You can apply online via the university’s website.
The cost of living in Perth varies, depending on how you want it. Though one should have at least A$3,300 when you step in and a budget of A$475 in a week. Accommodation and transportation are readily available.
Start here to apply for a study at Curtin University we have several opportunities listed below for you to choose from.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students to apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake a Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at Curtin University. Application Deadline: 1st…
Curtin Business School is offering merit-based MBA scholarships to outstanding international students for the 2019/2020 academic program. Application Deadline: Ongoing Offered annually? Yes Eligible Countries: International To be taken…
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.…
Scholarship Name: Information Systems International Scholarship Programme Brief description The Curtin University, Curtin Business School, Australia offers Undergraduate Scholarships for International student interested in Computing…
Scholarship Name: African Professionals of Australia/Curtin University Scholarship Award 2012 Brief description African Professionals of Australia offers Undergraduate Scholarship at Curtin University for African citizen or African…