University of Nottingham Human Rights Law Fellowships (Short Course) 2020 for Students from Developing Countries
HRLC is pleased to announce two scholarships for our International Human Rights Law Short Course running from 27 January until 3 April 2020.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): University of Nottingham, UK
About the Award: A Chemistry graduate of the University of Nottingham and his wife, a lawyer, have established scholarships to assist overseas students in International Human Rights Law.
Type: Short Courses, Fellowship
Eligibility: The scholarships are to be awarded to candidates from developing countries in which increased awareness of human rights can be seen to be needed and who would return home to work in human rights.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: The Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarships (up to the value of £2,750) will cover:
- travel to/from Nottingham to attend the course (including airfare, airport transfers)
- accommodation for the 10 weeks of the course, inclusive of all related taxes and bills
HRLC will support the scholarships by offering a bursary to cover the course fee (£2,950).
The scholarships will be awarded subject to applicants satisfying UK immigration rules and obtaining, if necessary, a short-term study visa (at their own expense), with the support of HRLC. Successful applicants will also be responsible for their own travel/health insurance and day-to-day living expenses (food, local travel, etc).
Duration of Programme: 10 weeks (27 January 2020 until 3 April 2020).
How to Apply:
- To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a 1,000 word statement (both in English) detailing why you are applying for the short course, explain the work you do and how attendance of the short course will enable you to perform your role better.
- Please save your documents as follows: name.surname_CV and name.surname_statement.
- Please send your application and any queries to [email protected]
- The deadline for applications is Friday 15 November 2019.
- Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will contact only shortlisted applicants.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat