Scholarships Available at Musicians Institute, USA for International Students 2017/2018
Musicians Institute offers many different types of scholarships that can help international students with tuition to enroll and complete their studies at MI. Interested candidates should refer to each scholarship application form for details.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Field of Study: The following scholarships are available to international students who wish to undertake study in the following fields:
- Guitar Program Scholarships
- Bass Program Scholarships
- Vocal Program Scholarships
- Drum Program Scholarships
- Keyboard Program Scholarships
- Audio Engineering Program Scholarships
- Music Business Program Scholarships
- Guitar Craft Program Scholarships
- Bachelor of Composition Scholarship
- MI Scholarships
About the Award: The Musicians Institute scholarships are available for US citizens and non US citizens enrolling into various programs beginning in September 2016 at Musicians Institute, USA. The scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,500 which would be applied as tuition credit. Scholarships will be divided between new students and current students, so candidates should make sure they apply for the exact scholarship they need. New students beginning Fall 2016 must have already received their letter of acceptance before applying for the scholarships. Scholarships available for different criteria such as guitar, vocal, drum, music, arts, including certificates in performance.
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable
How to Apply: Each scholarship has it’s requirements. Interested candidates should visit the Scholarship Webpage to learn how to apply.
Award Provider: Musicians Institute, USA