Wells Fargo Accelerator Programme 2019 for FinTech Startups
Wells Fargo Accelerator is granting investment opportunities of up to $500,000 to FinTech startups and promising minority stake in the invested company.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2019
Offered annually? Semi-annual (Twice in a year)
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): United States
About the Award: The Wells Fargo Accelerator is a hands-on program focused on startups that create solutions for financial institutions and enterprise customers. The semiannual boot camp is for innovators who seek to shape the future of financial services. Companies join Wells Fargo’s accelerator to refine their potential breakthrough technologies for financial services and other applications.
Offered Since: 2014
Eligibility: Entrepreneurs from around the globe who have innovative ideas can apply. Ideally, you should be a startup targeting large enterprises as your ultimate customer.
Number of Awardees: 6 Investments in 5 Companies
Duration of Programme: 6 months
Value of Scholarship: Up to $1,000,000 in investment along with support in the following areas
- Accelerator: We aim to be a valued resource no matter where you are in your business cycle. Whether early in your company’s development or you are fully operational, we support our selected startups in a variety of ways.
- Resources: More than money, our experienced team will lend you a hand. We’ll test your concept to help validate its technology and market direction. In addition, we will help make your product enterprise ready.
- Network: Your participation in Wells Fargo Startup Accelerator opens up a world of diverse perspectives from industry experts, mentors, venture capitalists, and senior executives within Wells Fargo.
- Apply: Interested startups should apply here
- Review and Decision: The review process includes technical and executive reviews. First stage review results are typically emailed 5-10 days after an application period ends.
- Programme Start:After a company is selected, one or more advisors will be assigned to collaborate on developing the partnering strategy with Wells Fargo and if applicable, assist in the execution of proof of concept projects.
- Leverage Networking Opportunities: Let us connect you with industry leading experts, mentors, executives, and venture capitalists.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India