Leeds University Business School Masters in Economics Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021
Leeds University Business School is offering international scholarships to nationals from Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia. These scholarships are available to masters students who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible countries: Applicants should be from one of the following regions:
- The Americas
- South/South East Asia
To be taken at: UK
Fields of Study: Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility: Particularly deserving applicants to the MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programmes in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full-fee
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.