Leeds University Business School Masters in Economics Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021
Leeds University Business School is offering international scholarships to nationals from Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia. These scholarships are available to masters students who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible countries: Applicants should be from one of the following regions:
- The Americas
- South/South East Asia
To be taken at: UK
Fields of Study: Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility: Particularly deserving applicants to the MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programmes in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Full-fee
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World