Now Open: 50 University of Oslo International Summer School (ISS) Scholarships 2019 for Bachelors and Masters Students
University of Oslo is offering the International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships to outstanding international students for Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019 (OPEN)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America.
To be taken at (country): University of Oslo, Norway
About Scholarship: The International Summer School – ISS offers Norway scholarships to applicants from certain countries. Competition for ISS’ scholarships is very tough and funds are limited. The ISS only offers scholarships to applicants to the International Summer School, not to applicants to full degrees at the University of Oslo.
Type: Masters, Bachelors Short courses.
- Citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Selection Criteria: To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, candidate must demonstrate:
- That you meet the academic requirements
- Outstanding academic results
- That your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- That your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are awarded annually.
Value of Scholarships: Fully-funded and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarships: not specified
How to Apply: It is important to read the ISS Terms and Conditions for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.