Opening Soon: 50 University of Oslo International Summer School (ISS) Scholarships in Norway 2022 for Bachelors and Masters Students
University of Oslo is offering the International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships to outstanding international students in Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
Application Deadline: Applications opening 4th January 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America.
To be taken at (country): University of Oslo, Norway
About Scholarship: The International Summer School – ISS at University of Oslo offers Norway scholarships to applicants from certain countries. Competition for ISS’ scholarships is very tough and funds are limited. The ISS only offers scholarships to applicants to the International Summer School, not to applicants to full degrees at the University of Oslo.
Type: Masters, Bachelors Short courses.
- Citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of University of Oslo partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Selection Criteria: To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, candidate must demonstrate:
- That you meet the academic requirements
- Outstanding academic results
- That your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- That your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are awarded annually.
Value of University of Oslo IS Scholarships: Fully-funded and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarships: 27 June – 5 August 2022