Eni Nigeria 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Application Deadline: 4th November 2019.
To be Taken at (Country):
Eligibility: Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- a. Accountancy
- b. Business Administration and Management
- c. Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- d. Computer Science
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Industrial Training experience
Duration of Award: one year
How to Apply:
- Applicants who meet the above criteria can only apply in Link below
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form via the ‘apply now’ link and attach a pdf scanned copy of official letter/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit’ button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication) Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa