We only accept quality posts from knowledgeable writers and researchers to share informative, educative and inspiring contents with our Africa readers.
Our readers are typically brilliant young African and non-African (students and graduates) who like to be informed and inspired. Our goal is to effectively cover the following topics:
- Scholarship/ financial aid opportunities for African Students
- Competitions and awards
- Career Tips including Resume/CV writing, Job search tips, work place advice
- Online learning and distance education
- Educative Technology tools
- African youth development
We are always on the lookout for people with diverse and engaging opinion to share their knowledge and experience. We are looking for individuals, students, writers and professionals who have concerns for African development and youth reorientation to contribute opinion pieces on AfterschoolAfrica.com website.
You are free to write based on your experience or research from authority sources. Feel free to write in your unique voice as long as you don’t sacrifice clarity and communication flow.
Our aim is to provide our readers, with practical information and helpful tips to get ahead in their career. Please follow the guidelines below;
- We do not accept cut and paste contents. Your article/post must be original and researched (creatively assembled from authority sources) for afterschoolafrica.com.
- Your content MUST be informative, educative or inspiring.
- Articles must be usable by Africans or related to young African development.
- Self promotion is not permitted within articles/posts. You can promote yourself, business or service in the author bio section below your post.
- Your post must not contain abusive or hate words.
- Although we will proof read your contribution before publishing, we expect that you proofread your article/post reasonably before submitting.
- Articles/Posts should be between 500 and 1000 words. A little more or less may be acceptable if it is necessary to get your point across. We reserve the right to edit your submission for better performance.
- If your article meets the above requirements, then be sure to have it published on AfterschoolAfrica.
How to Submit Article/Post
Send a sample of your guest post to email@example.com
While we appreciate contributions from external writers, we do not currently have the fund to pay writers in monetary value. Instead we allow contributors to add an author’s bio and include a maximum of two links back to your website or blog, or social media profile.
You also get the full credit as the author of the content with exposure to the web community. You also get the opportunity to impact lives.
However, if your contents (articles) is constantly engaging and compelling to our audience, you may be invited to become a paid writer.
If this sounds good to you, please send a copy of your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll get back to you.