The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2017.
Application Deadline: 26th May 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Development Economics and Public Policy
- International Development
- Human Resource Development
- Development Informatics
- Management and Development
Eligibility: Eligibility for the scholarships is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses above.