Apply for the FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme. Come build your career with FirstBank, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe. Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2016
Eligible Countries: Nigerian
To be taken at (country): Nigerian
Eligible Field of Study: Any
Type: Fulltime Recruitment
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016
- Have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Possess minimum of B.A/ B.Sc. degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Value of Scholarship: It does not go without mentioning that there are key motivators to build your career with FirstBank….one of the largest talent sourcing organizations in Nigeria, across the Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond, amongst these are:
- FirstBank is the most valuable bank Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and listed among the top 500 global banking brands.
- FirstBank is the largest and most respected banking franchise in Nigeria.
- FirstBank has unparalleled reputation for leadership, strength and stability; and consistently marked as no. 1 most trusted bank in Independent Customer Surveys.
- FirstBank is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by strong institutional processes, diversity and inclusion practice and corporate governance.
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through its learning centre, FirstAcademy to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- The Bank offers highly competitive compensation packages aimed at attracting and retaining high performing and energetic people across various functional areas within the organization.
- FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- FirstBank gives support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPM, CIPD etc.
- The first existing financial institution in Nigeria (established 1894), a partner to the government and regarded as a national icon.
- FirstBank has produced 2 CBN governors and several top government officials.
How to Apply: Go here to apply
Award Provider: FirstBank Plc