Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships Around The World
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for study in the United Kingdom (Fully-funded): This is sponsored by the UK Government, and it enables emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year Master’s Degrees in the UK.
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2020: A Scholarship for Master’s students to study any course at Universities located in any country selected by the Foundation.
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Program (Fully-funded): This program enables graduate students and professionals from around the world to study and conduct research in the US.
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2019/2020 for Postgraduate Study (Masters and PhD) in New Zealand Universities (Fully-funded): This Scholarship program is part of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP), a program that offers scholarships to citizens of the Commonwealth.
- The Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (FSMP), Mathematical Sciences Scholarships 2019-2020 for study in France (Fully-funded): FSMP offers scholarships at Master’s and PhD levels and funding for research chairs and postdoctoral positions in Paris. It is sponsored by the French Embassy.
- FOA-Hungarian Government Scholarships 2019/2020 for study in Hungary (Fully-funded): This Scholarship is offered by the Hungarian and the FAO. It enables applicants to undertake Master of Science degree courses (MSc) at one of the participating Universities.
Top Available Master’s Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships: This is a German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), which provides scholarships for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities. It is aimed at young professionals from developing countries. The program is for a 12 to 24 months duration. It includes monthly payments of 750 Euros Euros to cover health, accident, and personal liability insurance and travel allowance. Courses will be offered in German or the English language. As part of the eligibility criteria, candidates will need to work for either a public/state or private company in a developing country. Candidates are expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree with far above average results.
- Commonwealth Scholarships: Commonwealth Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for students within the Commonwealth countries/regions. The Scholarship spans across various fields and levels, so you are sure to find a scholarship that meets your academic pursuit.
All eligible citizens of the Commonwealth are able to access this scholarship, once they meet the criteria. Selected candidates are entitled to full tuition fees, Visa and travel fees, accommodation fees, feeding allowance, books allowance and other expenses. This Scholarship helps students from the commonwealth countries to achieve their educational dreams.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are funded by the European Union, and is awarded to students from both the EU and non-EU countries that have been selected to attend the Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes at Masters or Doctorate Level.
This program is an initiative of the European Union’s Erasmus Mundus Programme. It seeks to enhance quality education through its scholarship, fostering cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world.
The full-time Scholarships/Fellowships will cover selected candidates’ living allowance, traveling and Insurance costs. Students from all over the world can apply for a full-degree scholarship through an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD).
Scholars and Guest Lecturers are welcomed to get involved.
- Swedish Institute Scholarships: The Swedish Institute (SI), is a government agency that offers scholarships each year for international students and researchers coming to Sweden. The Scholarship program range from the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), to the Swedish Institute Scholarships for South Africa, down to the Swedish Institute Scholarships for the Western Balkans and Turkey. The programs are diverse.
The SISGP (Master’s level), is a fully-funded scholarship for studies in Sweden. The scholarship covers tuition fees paid directly to the Swedish university by SI, living expenses of SEK 10,000/month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident, and membership of the SI Alumni Network (a platform for young professionals), after your scholarship period.
Master’s Scholarships for African Students
- The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory Master’s Scholarships Programme: This Program is for candidates in disciplines which meets the body’s focused areas.
- Government of Columbia Masters and PhD Scholarships 2019/2020 for study in Columbia: Financial grants are offered to foreign citizens under existing cooperative agreements. Candidates must meet the requirements.
- AfDB Next African Global IT Leaders Program 2019 for Young Africans (Fully-funded Master’s degree in South Korea): This is Program by the African Development Bank. It is focused on individuals working in the field of ICT in the public or private sector.
- Sciences Po Emily-Boutmy (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) Scholarships 2019/2020 for study in France (Funded): This Institute, created in 1871, is named after its founder. It pursues academic advancement, as it sponsors the very best international students from outside the European Union for its scholarship programme.
- French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2019 for Masters & PhD Study in France (Funded): Established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign affairs, this scholarship seeks to attract top foreign students for Masters and PhD in France.
Finally, a Master’s degree is a sure path to career advancement, increased earning potential, specialized knowledge and a general life-long learning process. The advantages are numerous, but what has always proved an impediment to the realization of this academic goal for most students is the lack of finance. Securing a Masters’s scholarship will ease up the financial burden, enabling you to add a feather to your academic cap. Make use of these opportunities today!
Application opens for Masters scholarships for international students from Africa and developing countries every year. You’ll find scholarships for Masters offered in Africa, China, Japan, Indonesia, USA, UK, Australia, Belgium to Estonia, Russia, India etc.
Start here to apply for masters scholarships for African students, developing countries & international students around the world.
Oregon State University, USA is offering scholarships to international students in exchange for cultural service to OSU, academic colleges, and the surrounding communities. The goal of the ICSP program is to increase cultural awareness and…
Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship 2022/2023 at American University of Cairo for…
Through the Al Alfi Fellowship, Sustainable Development the American University of Cairo is seeking to admit qualified Egyptian applicants to the Master in Science in sustainable development to receive a waiver of tuition fees. …
The Bartlett Promise Scholarship 2022/2023 for Sub-Saharan African Students: The Bartlett, UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment, today (9th Dec 2021) launches the extension of its flagship Bartlett Promise Scholarship scheme to…
Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023: As part of its commitment to promote capacity-building at high level across the continent, the Government of Mauritius is awarding scholarships to deserving students who are resident citizens…
Romanian Government Scholarships: The Romanian Government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers Scholarships to foreign citizens to study for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Degrees for the 2022/2023 academic year. …