The need for mathematics expertise has increased exponentially in a variety of careers— and thus has a value in these workers.
athematical careers are becoming increasingly attractive, according to the Mathematical Association of America.
- Mathematicians – $103,720; Mathematicians are using their study of facts and figures to find solutions to business problems.
- Statisticians – $124,000; such experts use statistical analyses, among others, to solve business, science and engineering problems.
- Actuaries – $96,000; what are your odds of being killed in a car accident? What are the consequences of treating cancer patients on an annual basis? If businesses require numbers cut to determine the likelihood of incidents such as death, sickness, injuries, natural disasters, and retirement to estimate danger, they look to actuators for this info.
- Financial Analysts – $100,000; If individuals and companies need to undertake financial decisions, they are aware of the experience of financial analysts.
- Operations Research Analyst – $97,000; Operations Research Analysts leverage information to help companies make decisions, build strategies and solve issues.
- Economists – $95,000; the practice of economists can be seen in a number of different areas, from schooling and healthcare services to the environment.
- Computer and Information Research Scientist- $108,360; whenever there is a corporate issue that needs to be addressed, the computer and knowledge research scientists are inventing a new way to address it.
Mathematics Scholarships Around The World For International Students
Here is a list of the most recent scholarships to study Mathematics for International Students
Aviation Scholarships Engineering Entrepreneurship IT and Computer January Mathematics Scholarship for Women Scholarships for Africans Scholarships in USA Sciences
US Government TechWomen Program 2023 for Women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Fields
The US Government TechWomen initiative will identify 100 women in STEM fields from countries in Africa, Central and South Asia, ...
AIMS Master’s Scholarships in Mathematical Sciences for Teachers (MMST) 2022/2024 – Call for Applications
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Ghana invites applications for a two-year Master of Science in Mathematical Sciences for ...
AIMS Rwanda PhD and Postdoc fellowships 2022 for African Scholars: The Call for PhD and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Discrete Mathematics ...
Engineering Entrepreneurship Internet & Tech IT and Computer July Mathematics Scholarship for Women Sciences Start a Business
Miss.Africa Initiative led by DCA Academy, is announcing a Seed Fund in Africa that will offer grants to support women ...
Engineering Masters Scholarships Mathematics May Middle East & North Africa Online Courses PhD Scholarships Postgraduate scholarship Sciences
You are invited to apply for AMIDEAST Fulbright Graduate Scholarship sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and administered by AMIDEAST ...
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2022/2023: A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries ...