Ecobank Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2023 for Graduate Nigerians. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline:
15th December 2023
Tell Me About Award:
The Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level.
Ecobank Nigeria is a subsidiary of Transnational Incorporated (ETI) the foremost independent banking group in Africa, headquartered in Lomé, Togo, with affiliates in over 32 sub-Saharan African Countries.
Working at Ecobank Nigeria provides an opportunity to contribute to the bank’s expansion and play a role in its ongoing success. This environment fosters innovation, celebrates collaboration, and supports employees in their career journeys.
Who can Apply?
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Award?
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the Ecobank Academy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees
Ready to embark on a rewarding career journey? Apply now and become part of a team that values your potential and invests in your success.
We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on any protected trait such as sex, race, ethnicity, disability, marital status etc. We are committed to creating an environment where you not only work but thrive!
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via E-mail.
How to Apply: