Sterling Bank Nigeria Momship Recruitment Program 2024 for Stay-at-Home Moms. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline:
Ongoing. Apply now
Tell Me About Momship Recruitment Program:
The Sterling Momship is a recruitment program designed to empower stay-at-home moms and moms like yourself who are ready to embark on a new adventure-returning to work!
The program is dedicated to redefining traditional work structures and creating a world where motherhood and professional success can harmoniously coexist. It is about fostering a vibrant, fun and supportive environment where moms can navigate the seas of motherhood, chart their course to success and thrive in their careers. At Sterling, we believe that being a mom is not a limitation; it’s a superpower that can propel you to new heights.
Which Fields are Eligible?
Explore a variety of roles, from remote positions to part-time and more. All roles within the various teams are designed to accommodate your unique journey as a mom.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Writing
- Customer Service
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Quality Assurance
Who can Apply for Sterling Momship Recruitment Program?
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit
- A professional certificate and evidence of professional development courses
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience before your career break
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified persons with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Momship Recruitment Program?
At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure that they live their best lives and do their best work. No doubt, you will have everything you need to thrive, lead, and inspire, setting new benchmarks of achievement. You will:
- Participate in empowering opportunities that align with your expertise and interests.
- Connect with fellow mom professionals, share experiences and grow together. Talk about having a supportive community.
- Have a supportive and inclusive work culture where you feel empowered and your voice is heard.
- Access resources, and participate in workshops and mentoring programs to help you nurture and advance in your career.
- Enjoy flexibility at its best.
Sterling is all about nurturing careers and creating an enabling culture where our employees can live their best lives and do their best work; giving them more choices, control, and flexibility.
We believe in the incredible potential of moms and this program has been designed to provide a seamless blend of motherhood and professional growth. Whether you have some experience or just starting in the industry, we have a place for you and we encourage you to join the Momship where you can chart your course to success and enjoy every step of the way.
How to Apply: