Aurora Tech Award: A $30,000 Prize for Women Founders. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
1st December 2023
What is the Aurora Tech Award?
If you are a woman entrepreneur, and your project has improved the lives of a large number of people, then don’t delay, submit an application today!
The Aurora Tech Award is an annual prize for women founders of IT startups whose projects have had the most profound impact on world development. Their goal is to support women in the field of advanced technologies, especially women entrepreneurs.
Which Countries are Eligible?
What Type of Award is This?
Who can apply for Aurora Tech Award?
- Any woman founder or co-founder of a company that was created within the last five years. The main product of the nominee’s business must be based on IT. The nominee must hold a C-level position in the company at the time the application is submitted.
- It must be an IT company that was created by a woman within the last five years, and that is changing the world and society for the better. The impact it has had on world development will be evaluated by the judging panel.
How are Applicants Selected?
The nomination presentation includes
- The candidate’s main achievements
- A short bio, detailing any challenges the candidate faced while working on their startup and the professional attributes that helped her overcome these obstacles.
- The startup’s successes
- An in-depth description of the company, its achievements, and an explanation of how the startup contributes to making the world a better place.
- The reason for the nomination
- A comprehensive explanation of how the award will affect the life of the applicant, the company, or a particular community.
What is the Benefit of Award?
- First prize: $30,000.
- Second prize: $20,000.
- Third prize: $10,000.
How to Apply for Aurora Tech Award:
- Follow our template to showcase your startup. Highlight your achievements, challenges, startup details, and your plan for the prize. You can use our design or create yours
- Fill out the application form on our website
- Attach your PDF presentation
- Submit your application before 1st December and best of luck!