Several Internships at United Nations Foundation 2024 – Fall Edition. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Internships at United Nations Foundation:
Thank you for your interest in an internship with the United Nations Foundation. We currently offer internships for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Internships are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each semester.
The UN Foundation is always looking for passionate changemakers to contribute to our mission to help the UN drive global progress.
Who can Apply for Internships at United Nations Foundation?
Candidate must be enrolled in a degree-granting program during the internship or must be a recent graduate (within 8 months of graduation) of a college or university.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Awards?
What is the Benefit of Internships at United Nations Foundation?
The UN Foundation is committed to offering employees an affordable and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- UnitedHealthCare PPO medical insurance, with a traditional option or a consumer-driven health plan
- United Healthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of the UN Foundation. To link to the Machine-Readable files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
- A generous employer contribution to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Guardian PPO dental insurance
- Vision discounts with VSP
- Vision Insurance through EyeMed
- Access to a medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403(b) pre-tax saving plan through Principal with a generous employer matching contribution
- 457(b) supplemental pre-tax saving plan through Principal for qualifying employees
- 4 weeks of vacation each year
- 2 weeks of sick leave each year
- 3 personal days
- 8 weeks of family care leave
- Mass-transit subsidy up to IRS pre-tax limit
- Pre-tax spending account for parking expenses
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer paid group term life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurances
- Supplemental life insurance option for employees, spouses, and children
- On-site gym access and discounts through Zeamo
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Concierge benefits assistance program
- Extensive discount programs
- Access to a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Access to Back-Up Childcare and Adult Care
- Pet Insurance
How Long will Award Last?
How to Apply:
|Development and Partnerships Intern, United to Beat Malaria
|Intern, Better World Campaign Legislative
|Intern, Communications & Digital Media, United to Beat Malaria
|Intern, Communications, Shot@Life
|Intern, Community Engagement, Girl Up
|Intern, Events, Girl Up
|Intern, Girl Up USA
|Intern, Global Operations, Girl Up
|Intern, Grassroots Advocacy
|Intern, Grassroots Advocacy, Shot@Life
|Post Graduate Intern, Digital Communications
|Post- Graduate Intern, Peace And Security Policy
|Post-Graduate Intern, UNA-USA
|Program Intern, FP2030
|Intern, Global Networks and Partnerships, Clean Cooking Alliance