South African Department of Community Safety & Transport Management Internships 2023/2024. Apply below.
When is Application Deadline: 14th July 2023
Tell Me About Award: The Department is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. It is our intention to
promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Department through the filing of
this internship posts and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will
receive preference. And indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
The internship programme is targeting
Who can Apply? Applicants should be South African Citizen, aged between 18 and 35. Applicants who
have already participated in any government internship programme will not be considered and if it is
found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
Applicant should have completed their studies. Applicant who have not yet received their qualifications
must provide proof of academic transcripts or letter confirming that they have completed their studies
and will be graduating. A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
Which Countries are Eligible? South Africa
Where will Award be Taken? South Africa
How Many Awards? Not specified
What is the Benefit of Award? R7 043.31 p/month minimum (for 24 months)
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83, approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
- The Z83 must be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least three (3) names of referees with current contact details.
- Subjects of relevant qualification/s should be mentioned in the CV.
- Applicants are requested to complete the Z83 form properly and in full.
- Sections A, B, C and D are compulsory, and Sections E, F and G do not need to be completed if a detailed CV covering the Sections mentioned is attached, however question related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F is compulsory.
- Applicants are not submitting copies//proof/certificates/attachments/drivers licence/qualifications on application, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews.
- The employment application form (Z83) is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, and it is accessible on the DPSA web-site, www.dpsa.gov.za