The OPEN fund is accepting applications from women founders in the African energy sector for funding of up to $100,000
When is Application Deadline?
31st March 2023
Tell Me About Award:
We invest in women-led businesses within the energy sector in Africa, growing their business by providing access to funds and expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
We are looking for women-led businesses operating in Africa, with an annual turnover of more than USD 25,000 per year and with at least 3 employees.
What Countries are Eligible?
Who is Eligible?
- You are fully dedicated to the company.
- You are business focused
- You are open to coaching
- You want a strategic investor to help grow your business
About your company:
- Your company is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and have at least 3 employees.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
- Your company has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- Your company must be located and operating in Africa. Although we have a preference for companies located in the geographies that we operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits our criteria and is located in other African country we would be happy to hear from you.
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
We offer companies in the energy sector across Africa individual tailored advisory services & operational support specifically designed around their needs. Our investees have OPEN access to
How to Apply?
If you and your business fit the criteria above, download our Application form here and submit below with requested relevant documents.
For any other queries, please email us at [email protected]