Telecom Namibia Graduates Development Scheme 2023 for Graduate Namibians. Apply below.
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
20th January 2023
Tell Me About Award:
As a commercialized company, TELECOM NAMIBIA takes pride in its excellent standard of service and expertise, and the ability to keep abreast of current global trends. TELECOM NAMIBIA places a high premium on developing suitable candidates who share this philosophy and could make meaningful
contributions to the overall success of the company.
As part of our social responsibility and recruitment drive, Telecom Namibia is proud to announce the Graduate Development Scheme for 2023.
What Countries are Eligible?
Who is Eligible?
Telecom Namibia intends to recruit school leavers and graduates with the following qualifications:
- Degrees in Electronic/Telecommunication/Computer/Software Engineering to be trained as Engineers. Eligible for registration with the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN) as Engineer-in-Training or Incorporated Engineer-in-Training.
- National Diploma in Electronic/Telecommunication/Computer/Software Engineering to be trained as Engineering Technicians. Eligible for registration
with the Engineering Council of Namibia (ECN) as Engineering Technician-in-Training.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science to be trained as IP/IT Technicians.
Final year students in any of the above study fields are encouraged to apply.
How are Applicants Selected?
• Demonstrate strong potential in: digital savviness, customer obsession, communications skills, and innovation
• Demonstrate ability and persistent commitment to complete the scheme with high grades
• Not be on internship with other organisations or serving bursary obligations
• Namibian citizenship, and aged 26 years or younger
• General good health – successful candidates will be subjected to a general medical check-up
• Obtained overall average minimum 60% for completed or most recent academic results.
How many Awards?
What is Value of Award?
• Telecom Namibia offers an attractive remuneration package to candidates while on the Graduate Development Scheme
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should attach the following documents:
i) One page application/cover letter and updated Curriculum Vitae
ii) Certified copies of both academic records and relevant qualification obtained
iii) Certified copy of Namibian ID
iv) Certified copy of Certificate of Good Conduct (from NAMPOL)
Applicants should forward their documents and queries to:
Mrs. Alanda Xoagus
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 297
Tel no: (061) 2012641 / 2200.
Email: [email protected]
or deliver to our offices: Telecom Namibia
Training Centre, Voigts Street, Southern Industrial Area, Windhoek
Graduates Development Scheme:
Electronics Engineering & Information Technology
Celebrating 30 Years
of Enabling Digital
Closing date: Friday, 20 January 2023
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No late applications will be considered!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned.
Note: Candidates should ensure that all qualifications are evaluated and verified by the Namibia Qualifications Authority.