Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship 2023/2024 for African
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
26th October 2022
Tell Me About Award:
In 2023, Princeton in Africa is expanding our model to pilot Nexus! Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise. The Nexus is an addition to PiAf’s signature fellowship program tailored for young leaders educated at a U.S.-accredited institution!
The program is designed to enrich our Fellows’ experience and professional growth on the African continent and bring young professionals educated in African institutions into our community of nearly 700 alumni spanning all over the world.
What Type of Award is this?
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for the Nexus program, applicants must:
- Have citizenship in an African Country and have current residency in an African country (applicants with dual U.S. citizenship will not be considered).
- Have an Undergraduate Degree or a Master’s degree (or equivalent), or a Ph.D. from an African University.
Please see additional FAQs to learn more.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Positions will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Award?
Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise.
How to Apply for Program?
- Resume or CV (2 pages max)
- Official transcript (All Applicants)
- University Enrollment Verification Documentation (Nexus Applicants Only)
- One letter of recommendation (submitted using this form)
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee (Fee waivers available on a need-basis, email [email protected] for more information)
- Complete Online Application
- Demonstrated commitment to service