Providus Bank SME Program 2022 for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Table of Contents
When is Application Deadline?
10th May 2022
Tell Me About Award:
ProvidusBank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the Providus Bank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Operated for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira
- Keep Financial Records
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- · Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- · Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- · Clearly define the value proposition of your business
- · Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- · Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- · One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- · Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enables sharing ideas and industry best practices
- · Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
How to Apply for Scholarship?