Buckman 2022 Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme for South Africans
When is the Application Deadline:
30th April 2022
Tell Me About Award:
Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme.
Which Fields are Eligible?
Candidates with qualifications in the following fields can apply:
- Finance Clerk
- IT Technician
- Engineering / Digital Marketing
- Chemical Service Technician
- Lab Technician
- Logistics Technician
- Inventory Technician
- Chemist / Tech Sales Support
- Mechanical Engineering
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
In order to qualify to be considered for participation in the programme, applicants must:
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2022
- Reside within close proximity to Hammersdale, Secunda, Nelspruit, Sasolburg, Richards Bay, Springs, Umkomaas
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
Internship is paid
How Long will the Program Last?
All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2022 and ending on 31st May 2023.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Certificates and Other Important Documents Required (NB: scan all supporting documents and upload as one file with your application):
- Your CV,
- Proof of residence, not older than 3 months / letter certified by the local councillor
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copy of your matric certificate,
- Certified copy of additional qualifications,
- Certified copy of your academic record,
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.