South African Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) Trainee Program 2022 for South Africans. Apply below!
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
30th April 2022
REF NO: RTMC/RTT/2022
Tell Me About Award:
The Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) has established a Trainee Traffic Officer program. which is at NQF Level 6. which runs over a period of three (3) years. Anyone who is interested to be part of this program is welcome to apply.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
- A minimum qualification of a National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational passed at Diploma adequate achievement i.e.. level 4 (50% to 59%) and above. Candidates with a post-matric qualification will also be considered.
- Code 8 driving license manual transmission
- No criminal record
- South African Citizenship
- Completed prescribed medical form by a registered medical practitioner as proof that the candidate may do strenuous exercise
- Must be under the age of 35 on the closing date of the advert
How are Applicants Selected?
- Fitness assessments will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Driving assessment will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Qualification and criminal record verifications will be conducted during the recruitment process
- Medical assessments will be conducted prior to enrolment to the programme.
Where will Award be Taken?
The training program will take place in Gauteng Province or any other suitable training venue identified by the RTMC.
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Scholarship?
Accommodation, meals, study material, stipend will be provided to successful candidates. Candidates must be prepared to learn about all related field and information concerning traffic law enforcement and road safety. These will include attending classes as well as field related training.
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply please submit:
• A letter of application (no prescribed template,. accompanied by a recent Curriculum Vitae_
• Completed prescribed medical form that the candidate can do strenuous exercise.
• Certified copies of qualifications. identity document and dnving license_ These copies must be certified within a perad of three months from the advert closing date.
2. Applicants are required to clearly indicate
• The province from which they are applying from where they will be assessed during the recruitment process. This should be clearly indicated on the letter of application.
• The reference number for the position they are applying for on the letter of application.
Applications must meet the above requirements to be considered. If the application does not meet the above requirements. it will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should also note that detailed information on the above is available on the RTMC website under vacancies.
Applications must be forwarded via email to [email protected] or by post to Postnet Suite 186, Private Bag X4. Menlo Park .0102.