SANParks Internship 2023 for Unemployed South Africans. Apply below!
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
31st March 2023
Tell Me About SANParks Internship:
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Which Fields are Eligible?
The following qualifications are required:
SANParks is not obligated to employ the Intern upon programme completion.
|Field of Study||Division/Department|
|Diploma/B Degree in Nature Conservation/Policing/Degree in Environmental Management||Area Integrity Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Business Management||Risk Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Forensic Investigations, Ethics Management, Law, Policing||Risk Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Internal Auditing or Risk Management||Risk Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management||Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management/Logistics/Finance||Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Social Sciences||Finance|
|Diploma/B Degree in Public Administration||Legal Services|
|Diploma/B Degree in Occupational Health and Safety||Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Information Technology||Corporate Information Technology|
|Diploma/Degree Information and Technology/Computer Sciences/Web Development and Web Systems||Communications|
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for SANParks Internship?
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
Groenkloof (Head Office)
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of SANParks Internship?
A monthly stipend of R5, 000.00.
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for SANParks Internship:
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.
Important to note:
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Ms Gugulethu Khuzwayo at 012 426 5041
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.