Call for applications: Nigerian English Language Assistants to teach in France: Are you a Nigerian French-speaking student? Would you like to become an English Language Assistant in France for 7 months? From now until the 24th of March we are accepting applications for the position of English language assistant to work in France during the 2023-2024 school year.
Table of Contents
24th March 2023
This program allows you to familiarize yourself with the language and culture of France while bringing the authenticity of your language and the richness of your culture to schools.
Candidates must be NIGERIAN citizens. Permanent residents are not eligible.
2. Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years of age at the time of taking up their positions.
3. Candidates must have completed their secondary education in NIGERIA.
4. Candidates must be enrolled at any NIGERIAN university at the time of application.
5. Candidates must have completed at least two years of university studies.
6. A minimum Level B1 in French is required.
7. Candidates must be native English speakers.
8. Candidates should preferably be single, as the salary of an assistant is not adequate to support dependents.
Pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview (physical or online) in one of the following locations depending on the city closest to your place of residence: Abuja (Institut français du Nigeria) and Alliances Françaises in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu Kaduna, Owerri, Ilorin, Kano, Jos or Maiduguri.
The specificities of the assistant allow him to encourage students to express themselves orally, to bring a playful dimension to learning and to discuss socio-cultural themes likely to
It can provide one or more of the following functions:
Applications are open until Friday 24 March 2023.
Applicants must create an account on the ADELE platform: https://assistants.france-education-international.fr/.
Make sure to select « nigériane » as your nationality (instead of “nigérienne”)
Select « Institut Français du Nigeria-Evaluateur »
The guide in English & French for candidates can be found below.
This post was last modified on March 17, 2023 11:38 am