Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition 2022 for Entrepreneurs
Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition 2022 – Call for Applications! Apply below
When is the Application Deadline:
10th January 2022
Tell Me About Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator:
The PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition will identify and support emerging and disruptive technologies and services focused on reducing, recycling, and reinventing packaging materials. Innovation concepts could be new products, technologies, or services that help to reduce, recycle, or reinvent packaging. These could include, but are not limited to: biodegradable or reusable materials, consumer behavior modification, applications or software, operations processes, tracking technologies, and more. Innovations can be either concepts or already active initiatives that require scaling.
- Science & Technology
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
- Have generated between $250,000 to $5 million in sales in the last financial year OR have a validated protype for use in the market within the next 6 months.
- Be a licensed business in one of the participating MENA region countries (Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates UAE).
- Agree to Terms and Conditions below.
- Be willing to work with PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator mentors and public relations team throughout six-month Accelerator program and attend Accelerator events.
How are Applicants Selected?
An external third party will review all submissions and our selection committee will choose finalists based on the following criteria:
- Must include the focus areas of environmentally sustainable packaging alternatives, packaging reduction and recycling options, sustainable recycling behavior modification, and/or purpose-driven solutions.
- Uniqueness in the market.
- A clear go-to-market strategy and plan for sustained in-market execution.
- Balanced gender and ethnic diversity of team.
- Scalable business model.
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator?
During the 6-month program, selected innovators will be paired with a PepsiCo mentorship team and receive an initial $20,000 USD grant to work on a new business initiative focused on reducing, recycling, and reinventing the packaging supply chain. Participants of the PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition program will have access to subject matter experts, resources, and a curriculum of business courses. PepsiCo experts will provide insights on research and development as well as perspectives on business models, product development, regulatory practices, market activation, and other areas. At the program’s closing event in July 2022, a panel of judges will award one participating company with a $100,000 USD prize to help advance and scale their innovation.
How Long will the Program Last?