Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition 2023 – Call for Applications! Apply below
When is the Application Deadline:
7th May 2023
Tell Me About Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator:
Are you a start-up or entrepreneur with transformative direct farming innovations in the following areas?
- Minimizing water use and stress in the region by enhancing management of water and wastewater in agricultural activities.
- Managing efficiencies across inputs and production processes to increase sustainable practices in agriculture.
- Breakthrough products and technologies to support regional food security.
- AI and digitization of agricultural processes to enable for sustainable reporting.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply?
Applications for the Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition will remain open until April 7, 2023. In order to apply, companies had to meet the following requirements.
- $250,000 to $1M USD in sales in the last financial year OR have a validated prototype for use in the market within the next 6 months
- Be a licensed business in one of the participating MENA region countries (Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates).
- Be willing to work with PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator mentors and public relations team throughout six-month Accelerator program and attend Accelerator events.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions below.
An external third party will review all submissions and our selection committee will choose finalists based on the following criteria:
- Must include the focus areas of sustainable agriculture practices.
- Uniqueness in the market.
- A clear go-to-market strategy and plan for sustained in-market execution.
- Balanced gender and ethnic diversity of team.
- Scalable business model.
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator?
The 2023 PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator: MENA Sustainability Edition will select 6 startups and entrepreneurs with breakthrough sustainability agriculture innovations. Ultimately, furthering the PepsiCo Sustainability goals to reduce the carbon footprint across the agricultural space and enhance food security in the MENA region.
Selected innovators will receive an initial $20,000 USD grant to work on a new business initiative.
- Final prize
At the program’s closing event, a panel of judges will award one participating company with a $100,000 USD prize to help advance and scale their innovation.
PepsiCo and industry experts provide R&D insights, perspectives on business models, market activation, product development, regulatory practices and more.
Participants of the 6-months program will have access to subject matter experts, resources and business courses.
How Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for Pepsico Greenhouse Accelerator:
Visit Award Webpage for Details