Deadline Extended: Applications for Phase II of 287,000 SA Youth Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) for Unemployed Youth
Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI): As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Department of Education is inviting unemployed SA youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across all provinces.
NEW: 10th October 2021 (OLD: 3rd October 2021)
BEEI APPLICATION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
- Education Assistant – Curriculum• Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)• General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
Matric required for all roles except the last two
Who Can Apply – BEEI Application 2021 for Unemployed SA Youth
- All SA residents aged 18 – 35 years old (not turning 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school.
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants with post school qualifications.
STIPEND: R3817 per month (less 1% UIF contribution of R38)
CONTRACT PERIOD1 November – 31 March 2022
Applications for Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI)
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe – The site is zero-rated so free to visit
- Register – the process will take 4 mins
- If you have already registered on SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million you can justlog in using the same log in details
- When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
- No opportunities showing up? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”
- Need help? Visit your local NYDA office, Labour Centre or Public Library
- Should you still be unclear on what to do, call our TOLL-FREE support line on 0800 72 72 72, Mon- Fri, 9AM to 4:30PM and our Support Guides will assist you.