Call for Papers: Africa Oxford Initiative Conference on Economic Development in Africa 2022
We’re excited to announce that the call for papers for the CSAE Conference 2022 is now open! Taking place from 14-18 March 2022, as a virtual event, the conference will feature sessions from a range of development economics topics.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2021 (23:59 GMT, UK)
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): St Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK
About the Award: Conference papers address economic analysis of the broad issues relevant for economic development in Africa. The conference consists of parallel sessions, with plenary sessions and a keynote.
Type: Call for Papers
Eligibility: Only submissions which contain a Full Paper will go through the refereeing process as we cannot review incomplete submissions.
There is limited funding available to cover the cost of registration fees, flights and accommodation. In order to be considered for funding, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- the applicant must be both the submitter and presenter of the paper
- the paper must be accepted to the Conference
- the applicant must be an African national
- the applicant must be currently living and working in Africa
- the applicant must be travelling to the conference from Africa
If your co-authors would also like to apply for funding, then they must be the submitter andpresenter of their own unique paper that they have authored.
Applications for funding are made when you submit your paper online. To apply for funding, please click on YES in the section “I would like to apply for funding…” when you complete the online submission form.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Virtual
Duration of Program: 14-18 March 2021
How to Apply: It is important to take note of the submission information in the before applying.
- Please submit your paper for consideration via the CSAE Conference 2022 Submission website.
- If you would like to apply for funding please follow the detailed submission instructions below