We’re excited to announce that the call for papers for the CSAE Conference 2023 is now open! Taking place from 14-18 March 2023, as a virtual event, the conference will feature sessions on a range of development economics topics.
Application Deadline: 16th September 2022 (23:59 GMT, UK)
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): St Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK
About the Award: Conference papers address economic analysis of the broad issues relevant for economic development in Africa. The conference consists of parallel sessions, with plenary sessions and a keynote.
Type: Call for Papers
Eligibility: Only submissions that contain a Full Paper will go through the refereeing process as we cannot review incomplete submissions.
There is limited funding available to cover the cost of registration fees, flights and accommodation. To be considered for funding, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- the applicant must be both the submitter and presenter of the paper
- the paper must be accepted to the Conference
- the applicant must be an African national
- the applicant must be currently living and working in Africa
- the applicant must be traveling to the conference from Africa
If your co-authors would also like to apply for funding, then they must be the submitter and presenter of their own unique paper that they have authored.
Funding applications are made when you submit your paper online. To apply for funding, please click on YES in the section “I would like to apply for funding…” when you complete the online submission form.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: In-person.
- This funding is available to African presenters who are currently living and working in Africa, and who will be travelling from Africa to the CSAE Conference 2023.
- If awarded, and we can facilitate travel, funding will cover flights, accommodation, and conference registration costs. Please note, speakers who are awarded funding are expected to attend the Conference for all three days.
Duration of Program: 19-21 March 2023
How to Apply: It is important to take note of the submission information before applying.
- Please submit your paper for consideration via the CSAE Conference 2022 Submission website.
- If you would like to apply for funding please follow the detailed submission instructions below
Visit Program Webpage for Details