Margaret McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) Photographic Competition 2021 – Women Build a Better World
Celebrating our 40th Anniversary MMEG is delighted to announce the first MMEG PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION – WOMEN BUILD A BETTER WORLD.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021 (at 13h00 GMT)
- Free to enter
- Open to all
- Use any camera or mobile phone
- International Judges – click here to know them
- Two Categories:
- Single Image
- Series of 3-5 images
- Theme of the competition: Women Build a Better World. All photos are welcome for judging but some preference will be given to photos representing women in countries eligible to receive MMEG grants.
Value of Award:
- Prize Money in each category:
- 1st prize – $500
- 2nd prize – $300
- 3rd prize – $100
- Three Diplomas for Honorable Mention.
How to Apply:
- This competition is hosted in an agreement between LensCulture and Margaret McNamara Education Grants.
- By entering this contest you acknowledge you have read the terms and conditions.
- Once you click the “Submit Entries” button, you will be redirected to the LensCulture website so that you can sign up for an account and submit your entry through the online entry portal.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.