SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund 2021-2022 for Students in South Africa
The Thuthuka Bursary Fund could be your chance of making your dream of becoming a CA(SA) a reality. Applications for the 2021/2022 university intake are now open.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
Eligibility: This bursary is only open to students who want to become Chartered Accountant
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
- Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
- Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: This document is an application only. It is not in any way an agreement or commitment for funding.
- Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed or
- All required documents are not uploaded.
All fields marked in red are compulsory
Your application is not submitted until you press “SUBMIT”
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- University provisional acceptance letter (if you are still in high school).
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.