LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project 2021 for Lagos State Youths
Registration for the LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project is now open. Calling on all interested applicants resident in Lagos 18-35yrs to apply.
Application Deadline: 18th June 2021.
About the Award: UNDP and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) through the Lagos State Employability Support Project plan to increase the pool of skilled manpower to alleviate the acute shortages of employable labour.
Type: Training, Internships
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Must have a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency ID (LASRRA ID – can be gotten at any LGA office)
- Must have a minimum of JSSCE qualification
** All applicants will be required to go through a screening process to determine their eligibility for the training.
LSETF UNDP Employability Support Project 2021 Training Courses
- Fashion courses – Tailoring and fashion design- 1 course -12 weeks
- Hospitality Baking – I course – 8 weeks
- Information Technology – Digital marketing – 1 course – 4 weeks
- Beauty Courses – Hair dressing, Cosmetology – 6 weeks
- Construction courses – Plumbing, Tiling, Electrical and Masonry – 12 weeks
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Number of Awards: Numerous
Value & Duration of Award: The project will achieve this through the provision of skills development training that will last between 4-12 weeks, and will ensure the placement of a minimum of 50% of the beneficiaries in Internships/jobs.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.