Business administration is one such field of business that deals with everything business management, overseeing the flow of business for the sole aim of achieving profits. For every organization, company or business entity, the main point is to earn profits and for them to be able to do so adequately, the need for business professionals are in vogue.
Going after a scholarship program to seek support is clearly one of the best options for students and there are many business administration scholarships that are available for students.
Table of Contents
4 Major Reasons to Study Business Administration
- Every profit making organization definitely needs a business expert and there is a constant demand for business professionals in the business world as there seems to be limited people in this field.
- The course teaches a lot of skills ranging from effective communication, analytic thinking, interpersonal relationship and so on.
- There are many career options in business administration from which one can choose from and become a professional in it.
- Business administration is a versatile field and it is easier for one to switch careers in the business field.
Here are more elaborate reasons why you should study business administration
Top 10 International Scholarships to Study Business Administration
Employers of labour are seeking for qualified business professionals to come and assist them in promoting their business and the demand for these professionals is ever-increasing. Below are few scholarships that can help you in your search for a better tomorrow.
1. Cleary University Academic Scholarship
This university in partnership with other businesses and organizations awards scholarships to deserving students every year. The scholarship awards a grant of $7,500 to ensure the continuous improvement in education.
- The scholarship is available for high school students who intend to further their education in business related courses in the university.
- Student must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 and qualifying SAT or ACT score in order to be eligible to apply.
- Successful applications must be willing to commence a full time business degree study in the Cleary University where the scholarship would be taken.
2. AACE international scholarship
Awards a scholarship grant worth about $2,500 for full-time business major students in the university. The scholarship program was founded in 1956 as a means of supporting students in their education. The AACE scholarship scheme offers three separate scholarships mainly; for United States, Canadian, and other international students.
- The scholarships are made available to students studying business majors on a full time basis in the university.
- Qualified applicants for the AACE International Scholarship must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis at an ABET accredited institution or in an ABET accredited program in one of the following areas: engineering, construction management, building construction, computer sciences, business administration, quantity surveying, or information technology.
- Students applying must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and must not be currently employed in any organization upon submitting the application.
3. Asian Women Business Scholarship (AWIB)
This scholarship is awarded annually to Asian women who are aspiring to become future business leaders. The AWIB was established in 1995 as an NGO which solely focused on assisting Asian women entrepreneurs and business professionals by awarding scholarships to undergraduate female students. The AWIB scholarship board awards about $2,500 to successful applicants.
- The scholarship is only available to female Asian students residing in the United States.
- Qualified applicants must be a current full-time undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited institution for a four year course in business administration and other business related courses.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA before application can be considered.
- Female students with ancestry from the following countries are considered for the award. The countries include: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Applicants must submit the college current transcript, several letters of recommendation, two essays, and complete and sign an AWIB Scholarship Application.
4. Brightest minds MBA scholarship
This scholarship is focused on supporting students in the university by awarding scholarship grants of up to $25,000 for the best students among the randomly selected six. Also, the scholarship is made open to students studying masters in business administration.
- Qualified applicants must be considering pursuing a Master’s of Business Administration or an Executive Master’s of Business Administration degree at the university upon being awarded.
- The successful applicants awarded the $25,000 must apply the funds in one of the business schools supported by the scholarship scheme.
- Applicants are required to complete a GMAT practice test, consisting of a 75-minute verbal section and a 75-minute quantitative section.
These are the Most Employable Courses to Study in the University Today
5. SHARE Fellowship Program
This scholarship program is sponsored by one of the best international business schools in the world; the Thunderbird School of Global Management, who in partnership with the SHARE program awards full-tuition awards to highly intelligent students from developing countries to earn a master’s degree in business, global affairs and management courses.
- Candidates must have already been admitted for an undergraduate course in related field of study with a strong undergraduate GPA.
- Only countries from the selected below are considered for the scholarship and the countries include; Algeria, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Jordan, Kenya, Macedonia, Nepal, Nigeria, Peru, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to acting as a change agent for their home country upon completion of their studies.
6. Wright Global Business Scholarship Awards
This scholarship is awarded by the University of Baltimore, through its Merrick School of Business. The scholarship is awarded on a yearly basis for varying amounts to qualified undergraduate and graduate students seeking to study business abroad.
- Qualified applicants must have completed at least six credits in their current program and also maintain a good academic standing.
- Applicants must also have been accepted for a course or internship at an accredited foreign institution and proof of admission must be tendered.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis to cover tuition and travel fees for international field study courses only.
7. David and Jeannie Price Scholarship
This scholarship is funded in partnership with the Baton Rouge Area Foundation which was established in 2007. The scholarship is awarded for undergraduate students who are studying business degrees in Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Missouri in Columbia. The scholarship awards up to $3,000 in support of tuition fees.
- Application is open for undergraduate students studying business and related courses in Louisiana State University or the University of Missouri in Columbia.
- Applying students must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.5 upon application.
8. Blacks at Microsoft (BAM) Scholarships
The BAM scholarship is focused on assisting black employees at Microsoft Corporation in completing their degree studies in finance, business administration, engineering, computer science and so on. The BAM scholarship award is worth up to $20,000.
- Applicants for this scholarship must be high school students of African, African-American or Ethiopian descent.
- Applicants must be willing to attend a four year degree course at the university upon acceptance.
- Candidates must also have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.3 and proof of financial need is required.
9. ACMPE scholarship fund
With a scholarship amount of up to $1,000-$5,000, the ACMPE scholarship fund awards its grants to undergraduate and graduate students seeking to study healthcare administration, public health, business administration and other relevant medical practice management. The scholarship scheme offers 9 unique scholarships for qualified applicants.
- Qualified students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in relevant studies ranging from medical and healthcare administration, business administration and so on.
- The scholarship scheme offers 9 unique scholarships and with each of them, the qualification differs and they can be accessed on the scholarship website.
10. Gill-Elliot scholarship
This was scholarship was established in honour of William J. Elliot who taught at Highlands high school for over 32 years through the Blue Grass Community Foundation. The scholarship is awarded annually for an award of up to $2000 to students wanting to study business administration, engineering, education and pre-medicine in the university.
- The scholarship program is available to high school students seeking to undertaken an undergraduate degree course in the university.
- Candidates must have a good academic standing and must also show proof of financial need upon submitting application.
Business is one of the career fields which cannot go into extinction as more businesses are created all the time. For students who wish to take up courses in business administration either at the undergraduate and graduate levels, there are lots of scholarship [programs to help in fast-tracking your study by supporting students in paying for tuition and other costs of study.